2013年6月19日 星期三

The first time to write to a real-live DJ - Joseph from ICRT!~


一直都有在聽ICRT的生日驚喜Call out,今年我想我也要來試試看啦!!
我想要寫給我從小以來就是最麻吉的朋友Miranda, 而這是我寄給ICRT DJ Joseph 的電子郵件......

Hello Joseph!
I'm Shannon from Taichung, and I listen to ICRT on my way home from school and to school.I've always had much interest in the Birthday callout, and I'm wondering if you could do a callout for me on Thursday, 06/20 of 2013.  It's for  my best friend, Miranda, and we've known from since we were very very little. She's one of the most important person to me, so I'd be REALLY REALLY grateful if you could do this for me ^^ Her birthday is really on 06/22, but she has cram school in Friday and Saturday is not available:)) Anyway...... 
This is the message I'd like to leave for her:

This is the14th birthday we've spent together, every time we sit together and start counting each birthday gifts we've given and each party we've been to together, I think of the years we've been through together. I feel so happy to have you to share my feelings with, and so lucky that someone is always treasuring me like a sister. Even if we were parted for two years, you still write letters and Skype me; you bring the warmest hellos from Taiwan and the most precious friendship from home. You are just like a star in the sky: I don't always see you, but I know that you are always there. I'm so lucky to have such a friend, someone who understands me with a fourteen year-developed rapport ; someone who can just sit there with me in silence and it never feels awkward; someone who hugs me with our hearts beating at the same beat;  someone who stands on the same side with me with impossible-betrayal. Thank you for being such a good company, Miranda. I know that you have just had exams, having high school pressure ahead of you, but no matter how hard life might be, I just want you to know that your best friend is always there with the most sincere support, I wish the best for you in your future, and also for the ever-lasting of our friendship. Happy 15th birthday!

So this is the message that I would like to send out to Miranda. She is fluent in English so it wouldn't be a problem to talk to her in English. Her phone number is0970******, and please play Bruno Mars' "Count on me"!!
Please reply to me at your earliest convenience, so that I can start to prepare for the call out.
Thank you so much once again!

Respectfully, 
Shannon Su.

然後呢,這是Joseph回我的E-mail......(他好用心阿)我好期待明天Miranda接起電話的那一瞬間,真是無比期待阿!!! > <

Dear Dear Shannon!!!
 
Thanks so much for your support and listening to the JAM on ICRT~~ :)
 
I would LOVE to do this call out for you on Thursday 6/20 , most likely at around 5:30pm... Lets hope that Miranda will pick up the phone.... Perhaps you should make something up or give her a "hint" so that she won't miss any "strange" calls that day, but of course without giving away the surprise ^^
 
Cheers,
Joseph Lin (Jockey Joe)
 
ps. You guys have known each other since 2 years old?? because you mentioned this is the 14th birthday you guys celebrated together!! wow.~~

我好期待明天Miranda接起電話的那一瞬間,真是無比期待阿!!! > <



沒有留言:

張貼留言

關於我自己

哈囉~!我叫小夏,本名不告訴大家啦!!因為是爺爺取的,說出來你會嚇到的,太好聽了~:D 活潑好強,樂觀進取,又帶一絲絲的浪漫~~ 請多多指教唷!

Translate